back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm blogg'in!!

Oh yeah, doing the things my kids said I was too old to do.

Latest Obsession: (yes, of course, it costs money!!)

Catrike Pocket for touring. Practical gal that I am, how good can it get? You can stop ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and have an instant seat. I like sitting. Even better, I like sitting without falling over.

My gift to myself after I take those last classes to increase income was to buy an Oldmanmountain $120 bike rack for my road bike with no eyelets. But if that woman ever actually buys my Alden Amos spinning wheel, that would be $800 right there. Plus the $120 bike rack - it would almost be enough for a used Pocket, if I keep my eye out for one. Dang, that would be fun.


Am really inactive right now, just getting over first a cold, then food poisoning that completely derailed my fitness routine. Haven't biked for almost 2 weeks. Haven't gone to lift weights or spin in a week. Still playing tennis, but Steven and I lost. We always lose. It was sausage, bacon, bagel. Dang. I play with Dennis next. We can usually split set, if he puts those shots away at the net, and my serve is on. And then I win with James. Funny how games mesh and create a doubles team.

Trike. And touring the CA coast. Up to Oregon, Washington, and Canada would be great!! Down to Monteray. Or up to Fort Brag.

My dream garage:

Catrike Pocket... or GT3 foldable trike. With rack, lights, mirrors. And a swirly flag, with fringe.
Bike Friday
Specialized Dolce (Love my road bike)
Specialized Crossroads (Old Faithful)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home