back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Friday, November 09, 2007

The Arizona Infiltration 2007

OMG!

I have never had so much fun in I don't know how long. Serious fun. Roaring around on the back of a quad in the Arizona wilderness, miles away from pavement fun. Gorgeous agate underfoot, as far as the eye could see fun. Hanging out with a huge assortment of people that felt like family fun. Star filled skies, crackling fires, amazing sunsets fun.


Amazing sunset #3


Look, I found a pretty rock!


An Idaho fire starter...


What?! No helmets??


Yes, it's really that beautiful!!
No dd, I'm talking about the creek, not your young fella!


Look! Agate, agate, everywhere!


Tony's 50 pound prize - the find of the trip


Food! Now you're talkin' Hey, Houston!
...do these shorts make my butt look big?


...of course we have room for one more rock! ;)

One last note: On the way back, I was telling dd that I'm glad she came and enjoyed it, and got to meet my RTH friends. She stopped me and said, "Mom. They're MY friends too!"

Yep. They sure are. :)


Post last note: The aftermath!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

beautiful pictures!! It looks like you guys had a great time :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home