back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

nicknames

We've been playing tennis together for over 3 years. I decided they needed nicknames. So James is 'Pong' because he always gets the ball back. Kwo Wei is 'Hot Wheels' because he can get to any ball! Impossibly fast, and heck, he just has a nice body. Dennis is 'Stretch' because he has a huge reach at net. And sweet and mild Steven I nicknamed 'Killer' . Because once in a while, he'll have a great put away shot.

James was kidding about me putting 'Hot Sauce' on my shots; I can hit the hardest and fastest of all of us. So that may end up being my nickname, although I think 'Little Mac' fits better, because I have a huge temper and cuss when I miss a shot. :P

I miss Kerry, 'cause she's small and petite too, and she yells more than I do. lol.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

great nicknames!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home