back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ocean Jasper and a 'correction'




All from Happy Valley Pow wow and Jay, the Ocean Jasper guy! Actually, they're small pieces, maybe 4# worth, but I went through all 4 buckets to pull my favorite pieces while Jay regaled me with stories from his past. I really went for the more transulcent, green OJ that I can't afford on ebay! Also some other finds I got.

Oh, here's the 'correction', just like they do in newspapers!!

OF COURSE, the Texan will be coming to California to ride with me. He's a man of his word. And I hear he's part Boy Scout/part MacGyver, information directly obtained from his female friend who fishes for piranhas. :)

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

oh my goodness! Those stones are stunning! I can't wait to see what you make with them.

Your bike trip is so exciting! I can't wait to hear more about it as you travel.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friend. I just wanted to leave you a little message and let you know that I have your sock pal information and a hank of gorgeous yarn just for you. I think i chose it well--it will compliment all of the beautiful stones you work with.

happy day!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh boy, oh boy! My sockapoolza pal!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home