back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

blue...I want white, but it's red...

Why am I not on my bike??!!! Wah!!

I think I have this teacher timing thing all wrong. I stay on my feet to teach, and when MY Spring Break/Winter Break/Summer Vacation come, I finally let relax, and I get sick. I missed my ride last week, because that's when my sinus' exploded into a sneezing fit. Never really recovered, and yesterday it became all to clear I was going to miss Party Pardee...so I'm blue, bummed, and a bit depressed.

and I want a white truck.

But there's a red one with all of my other criteria that I'll be looking at soon in Yuba City. I don't know how it drives though, it's a 1986. I like the pre-1989 because they're smaller by 20" or so. I could spend a couple thousand more and get a newer truck, but I don't really NEED a newer truck, since I honestly want it to haul used coffee grounds. And the occasional bike or two.

And I still must ride my bike as much as possible, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home