back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, January 27, 2007



So I'm knitting on my clapotis...but I am a bit disappointed with the blue I got from handpaintedyarn.com. A very different blue. Very much an indigo, light denim blue. And not too soft. Someone got too carried away in increasing the intensity and color saturation when they worked on their yarn pic!


I may overdye it green. Or purple. Or a blue.






...and a Baby Bug. Just because.
You know Baby Bugs make the world go 'round.




1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

bummer about the yarn. I hope it gets softer with time. It would look nice as a green.

I forgot to tell you sooner, but that baby bug I got for my Daughter for Christmas was a HUGE hit! She carries it around like a baby and loves on it :D She insists on having it with her when I take my Big Bug places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home