back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Brightly it glows - sock yarn

yep, yep, I think this could glow in the dark. Took forever to rinse too.

But what awesome socks they'll be! Peaking over ankle boots, under a swirly winter calf length chocolate brown skirt in the Fall kind of awesome.

Next dye time, I'll dye some of this for myself to knit up! My feet won't have a chance to be cold. This color must have the super power to draw heat from the very Earth, it's so bright! So sez I.

4 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

squeee!! I LOVE that color!!! I will have to rush over to your shop right now!!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger KnittingGuru said...

Gorgeous colors! No wonder they call you the SockDiva.

I sent someone to you for handknit socks. I can't make them fast enough to sell them so only do them out of love for my family or my own tired feet.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger deedo said...

Thanks, knittingguru for thinking of me! But I've been so busy, I sent her to search our good ole' Etsy for socks...already I'm stressing with finishing family gifts this year! lol.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger KnittingGuru said...

I'm too busy also -- which is a good thing of course. I've been designing crocheted jewelry for Lark Books and doing a lot of custom work for a baby photographer in California who loves baby hats. Also, unusual things have come my way like the lady who wanted a complete knitted layette for a 7" doll. Took much longer than you would think, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home