back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Monday, August 14, 2006

...more beads

I have so so so many beads. I love to buy beads. I love to string beads. But with so many options, I have a hard time commiting to a piece of jewelry without a lot of 'suffering' (unlike fabric: Bonzai!!!) And as much as I really like my polymer beads, I was not happy with the photos. So, I changed it up again! I strung my polymer sets with some of my beads added!


I'm much happier with the way it presents, and the pictures are more fun. I'm keeping the price the same, just more beads for the buyer to play with!

I tried taking pictures outside in the morning light, in the late afternoon sun. Uck. These are the ones I like, and it was just on my bed with a flash!



Here are some I recently finished and posted. Hopefully it will help crafters see the beads in their own creations more easily.









And I'm working on more Sock Bugs. I really like this one. His name is Spooky, of course!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

YAY BEADS!! I have organizers overflowing with beads. Love the new bug too! He is indeed spooky : D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home