back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm IN - Mystery Stole 2006



I jumped into Mystery Stole 2006 ! This is the very first knitalong I've joined, and I've finished one side of clue #1, and took off my provisional casting and am doing the other half. I'm using kettle dyed lace yarn from handpainted.com in 'Sunset' and really like it.

Here's a close-up. This is the best way to tackle one of these lace stoles! A not-overwhelming part at a time!

I'm using #4 needles. I always knew that yo's are a favorite of mine, so I'm really enjoying this!

5 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Deby said...

I absolutly love the color you chose for your stole. It looks lovely with that pattern. Cant wait to see it done. Great work!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger op said...

They are so correct, that is absolutely gorgeous! Way to go!! ~~Page

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, your stole looks wonderful and I love the color.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

so prety! Can't wait to see it done. Makes me wish I knew how to knit

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous!!! Great job! Can't wait till I can get started on mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home