back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Sewing.....NOT~!

My beautiful Singer is in a hole-in-the-wall 'Singer Service Center' in Sac being fixed. 'No problem, easy' says the guy. 'Ready by tomorrow'.

I go back 3 days later, and it's out-sourced to 'Frank' who was the previous owner, and he'll have to call me when she's fixed. AACKK!!
I need it NOW. I have a pile of fabric to be sewed!

Oooh, here's nice. I stopped by my favorite quilt shop, Pincushion and they're having a fabulous sale! I bought a TON of fabric. Gorgeous/bright/fun fabric! And I used my resale license for the first time. Woot. I'm going back Saturday to see if they put out more stuff.

Other stuff: Rode 40 miles with nl yesterday, then played 2+ set with the guys. 'Bounce, Hit' works!

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel your pain! new fabric and no machine is just cruel. hope it comes home soon.
-- becka

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

looove the fabric! I am such a sucker for bright fabrics. I just about need a separate apartment just for my fabric, yarn and craft stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home