back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Muses can nag too....


Here I am, spinning away on my lovely pinks and baby blues, with another light, happy, Spring rovings next in line and I hear her/him.

'Orange. Yellow. Black.'

Huh? I ignore her/him. Heck, I ignored her/him 2 dye pots ago. See, I already have a red zone skein on Etsy, and it's been there for a while. So in my current pot, I did a rainbow, thank you very much. The voice gets louder.

'ORANGE, with yellow, red and black. And ply it a lot. And call it 'Volcano'!'

Rats. Not only is my dear Color Muse getting louder, she/he's getting very specific. Humph. Stock picks and lotto numbers I DON'T get. Color ways, parking spaces, and and green lights I do. :-) Can't say I'm not loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home