back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

long time no me


At least here. I have a livejournal I've been keeping. Mostly, I've been spinning for my Etsy.

And biking, and worrying about my mom. Oh, and work. And getting dd to go to school. And waiting for ds to get a job.

I spend 3 or 4 hours every night working Etsy, but it doesn't feel like working; cause I'd do it anyway. But for some reason. I'm not selling yarn as much as my Sock Bugs. And I want to sell yarn, because I like doing it. I may take it to the local yarn shop later this summer, if I get too much in my shop. My latest plying fun is from littlepenguins way like this:

Hey. I'm liking Blogger over my livejournal! If I can create a ring link on here, I'm switching!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home