back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

OUT with the banana chips and yogurt raisins

Dang. Back up to 112 tonight. I added 3 pounds with adding banana chips/almonds/yogurt raisins to my salad lunch. Back to a small handfull of almonds. And ONE bowl of dinner, not 1 and 1 more small bowlful. No more late night meals.

Kinda want to stick closer to home Saturday, as tempting as a ride in Napa is. I tend to prefer Amtrak and mass transit as opposed to driving 1 hour there and 1 hour back. But I might. Then 42 or 64 miles? I'd probably do the 42 option; I could do that by riding to Solano Lake and back though. AND do tennis in the am.


AND I'm not sure I'm into riding now. Major brrrrr. Might as well take time off and focus on tennis until March Madness, and get that 'need to get out and ride' feeling again.

Still...a field trip to Napa. Carpooling is good, starting on the bike at 10:00am. I'm very tempted. Very. I think I need a few good rides throughout the Winter, yes? How much longer will it be clear, without fog or rain?

Leaning to riding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home