back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

touring on my mind

REALLY REALLY want to tour. Down the Pacific coast. On a trike. Ride from my door, up through Napa, up to visit Nick and Amy at Fort Bragg, then down the coast as far as Moro Bay or Santa Barbara, then take Amtrak back to Davis. Or something like that.

I think if I can ride Cardiac, I should be able to handle any hill. The trike comes after I pay off the house. In 5-6 years. Until then, next year my goal is Cantelow to warm up in March, and then Cardiac. Then get to Napa and around, with the club. Maybe in 2 years when dd is 18, do a summer tour with the club.

May or may not find someone to tour with me. And also on my upright until then. If I don't meet someone, it's a solo tour!!

so that's my plan, and I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home