back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Back to knitting

Back to the needles. I'm looking at those lace shawls in the super fine kid mohair. I love the airy look. I'm even thinking of doing it for the Art Fair, but I don't know. I should make one for mom T. She likes blue. I have an eyelet pattern, but I prefer doing more complicated laces that are easier for me to see. I need to drive (gasp) dd to Sac tomorrow, so I'll swing by Rumpelstiltskin for some mohair. If I like doing one, I'll order off the net.

Rode from Woodland to RHPhillips. YUMMY mole on little fry breads, with fresh corn and herbs. Michael, Bill, Paul, Anne, couple on tandem and myself. 41 miles there and I don't regret driving. Couldn't have made the ride otherwise. Avoided the afternoon SSW headwind and even gave Paul a ride. Then rode around 5 miles around town doing errands.

Last couple of times playing tennis, I actually won. Steven and Dennis were on vacation, so we played with Kuay and Carrie. Tuesday, James and I won 6-1, 6-3 or something like that. Thursday, Kuay and I won 6-1, 4-6, 7-6.When I get tired, I lose the power and don't attack, get off balance, and lose my stroke.

Kitty's crying unless I pet her. Only 10 weeks old now. My own kitty comes next week-end.

Weight is stable at 112-113. I could drop it to 110, but I am enjoying the cheats too much. Bread, pesto, yogurt, meat! Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home