back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Back to spinning

Both kinds.

Started back at the gym. Went Monday and today. Hard work! So I probably won't bike this weekend. Avoid the wind, cold, dark. I'm such a weenie. Go back in Monday nights and Friday mornings. Add Wednesdays if it's raining.

Note: Next year, suspend gym for the months of mid June to mid-September.


Gaining back my belly fat. Up 2 pounds, from my before bed 2nd dinner. Darn. No more 2nd dinner! (my hobbit side) I'm still at 113, but I was really flirting with 110. 107 would be awesome.

Steven is a Capricorn. James and Dennis avoided the conversation. Dennis and I won 6-4 after Carey left. I felt very competitive with Sue/Rick talking about 4.0 play. Sue saw me play last year at Rick's, said I was a 3.5 player. I suppose I could really be a 4.0 if I stopped making errors. I'm 4.0 when I'm on. But when I'm tired and 'off' on my timing, I'm a 3.5. I guess. I still think I could whup Sue. And Rick's still a bit of a prick, so I suppose I wouldn't want to play with him anyway.

So my paycheck is about 300 less than I thought it would be. Darn it. Interest rate on my HELOC is up to 6.25. Ouch. I'm determined to pay off $1K a month off the principle. I need to lower my monthly costs. Or follow through with the money I'm spending on yarn, thinking I can sell my lace shawls to the Artery. I need to try to spin/dye and knit silk. Use silk, cashmere, 100% wools, merino.

Maybe use up that yak down!! After the scarves for the nephews, I'll spin it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home