back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Hills and weight and tennis

Hills are fun. Hills are easier now that I've lost a bit over 20 pounds. I can drop Paul on a hill, even though he's a much stronger rider thanme. That was fun. But I lose steam on those long flats with a headwind. That's when it's not so fun. And I think, 'shit, I still have 20 miles to go, and I'm TIRED and I wanna nap and my butt hurts'

Future vacation: Newk's Tennis Camp, and the I want to go to his Fantasy Camp with a bunch of the old champs. Woot! That would be fun. About 2K for a week, but it includes lodging, food, and 4-5 hours of instruction a day.

Can you imagine 40 years from now, hitting doubles and eating meals with Federer and Nadal? Kinda like that.

Gabbi started a myspace for me. Unfortunately there are very few my age, mostly the savvy young kids, BUT this way I can see what's really going on with my kids and friends. Especially after they move out. boo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home