back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

flip flop


Ack...I don't see anyplace to put things IN a sidebar. I fail at this. I need dd to help me out. Sigh.


So I get a convo that says the yarn is lovely, but will I please just make Sock Bugs?? So funny! I went into a 'spin' because of Davidsdoll saying that she was on a yarn splurge and she liked bulky fun yarns. SO I spun. And now I get a convo to sew. So I start sewing, and then a new buyer comes and buys the Skittles skein!

What to do? :-)

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Your yarn is lovely! I especially like this color combo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home