back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Knitting Book! My hat's on the cover!!

YES! Barb sent me the mock-up of her new book. That's my hat on the cover!! Woot! Hey, even Amazon doesn't have an image yet....

Barb's my tomato buddy. Not just any tomatos, heirloom tomatos. Names like 'Berkeley Tie-Dye' and 'Haley's Comet' and 'Purple Cherokee'. We didn't know about our knitting connection at first. She just posted on one of the tomato forums if anyone would be willing to knit samples for her book. Me, me! Ah, and many a knit project was born...

If you want to read a little more of what Amazon does have about this new, not yet published book (and it's not been an easy road to publication, folks, trust me!) look here. I know publishing is old hat to Barb, but I'm tickled pink!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Congratulations!! What a great achivement in your life! I hope you are doing the Happy Dance, because you desrve it!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger KnittingGuru said...

How exciting to have your hat on the cover of a new book! I'm really happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home