back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Friday, March 30, 2007

a truck for me

I know exactly what kind of truck I want.
-white
-2WD
-regular cab
-no more than $1700
- low mileage
-good condition
-Toyota

There have been 2 this last week on craiglist that I missed. But mine will come.

nl and I are going to ride American River on Sunday. Tomorrow I drive to Morningsun to trade tomato heirlooms with my tomatovillians group. Today I finally bought new shoes from Roger and am getting my racket restrung. Otherwise, Dennis would probably buy me a pair himself, he gave me such a hard time Tuesday night. Also, I'm trying to get it restrung at 55 instead of 58 for more power/pop.

I've decided that for someone to really know me, they should see me on the tennis court. And not be scared by my 'inner caveman' as James so aptly put it.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

That sounds like a great truck. I agree that a guy that isn't afraid of your inner caveman would be a keeper.

I added pictures of my future craft room to my blog, just scroll past the pirates

 

Post a Comment

<< Home