back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I can't believe I did it!


I bought myself a white truck.

From a super nice man named Jeff, I LOVE my truck!!

It has only about 12K on a rebuilt engine. 6K on a new transmission. New clutch a year or so ago.

Has a few 'gremlins' as a 15 year old truck would. The left clicker goes bonkers every once in a while. The bench seat needs a roll of duct tape (I hope to put in bucket seats) It has AC on off or full on. (Matt's going to take care of this) . No tailgate.

Pluses are: it has an alarm. It has a detachable face music thingy. (Never heard of that before!) It's manual, 2WD, shortbed, and WHITE!! He was asking $2700. I bought it for $2400, cash.

Of course, like my dearest Mom, I can only drive it with a pillow. Or else the bench seat gets in the way of 2nd/4th gear. lol.

I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

YAY!! It's beautiful :D You went and bought it before I could comment on your prevous post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home