back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bugs and bikes

Hmmmm...the top I was knitting, I was knitting in WOOL!!! How long have I been doing this? ack.

Sewing, cycling, and playing tennis. That's about it.

Trying to talk Nathanie into riding Cantelow and Mix with me. The Vacaville roadie went weird on me, so I ended it. Cops are important. We need cops. I know that. I just don't want to date one. Must be the vocabulary. Who wants to be 'conned' into going for an evening ride? Or facts for discussion be considered as 'ammunition'???

I'll state here and now that Cheese Its are my downfall.

I got pissy in tennis at one of the guys and nailed him twice on Thursday. By accident! I sort of feel guilty. Sorta. :) Because then I avoided hitting at him entirely, which meant for poorer shots/ bad strategy, and we lost the second set 6-2.

I'm restless. Unfortunately, I know why. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

bummer about the restlesness! I hope it goes away soon. And you can have my share of the Cheez-its, I can't stand them :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home