back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tandem!



She's perfect!! She was listed on craiglist, I called, next day I grabbed dear friend Emp, and we drove out about 45min. to Rancho Mureita. She flirted with his roomate, while I checked it out as best as I could, and made an offer. He accepted, and now it's here! It's a 2001 RT1000 Cannondale, in nearly new condition. It has a suspension post for the stoker too. Nice reach for me. I can straddle the bar, and if I lower the seat all the way, the pedals are just about perfect. I just wish the Captain would get his handsome behind over here to try it out... lol.


And some jewelry. Ocean Jasper. The colors and patterns in this stone are just beautiful!
The dinosaur pendant I put up at the Spring Fling was won by Victoria's friend's mom! I'm so glad she liked it. And Tate won the auction for dyeing his own yarn for me to knit into socks for him.

Dear Son can jump! He works on weekends for a photographer of mostly motorcycle races. He assists and takes pictures, and they went to Reno for a race, but it was cancelled. So they were driving back, got bored, pulled off, and the guy shot these pictures! "Hey Matt, jump!"

Of course, being the Mom, I had to buy one. And being the auntie, I think my sis bought all of them!

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

What great photos! I love the one where it looks like he is hovering over the water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home