back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Slabbing and 2-cab pendants!

Idaho Tony is the slabbing guru! He answers any question, he's way cool, and doesn't get moody! And generous, steady as a rock, and gives good hugs! With his advice, Mabel is slabbing great!! Here are pics:



Here are better pics in daylight of earlier slabs. It's storming right now!


And I've been playing with wrapping two cabs instead of one. It's more challenging, thus more interesting for me. And I like combining stones. Here's my favorite try, of labradorite and chyrsocolla:

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home