back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

...ya mean, NOT for my eyes only?!

Took a double take...a comment?? Someone found me??! ...ah, dichotomy. If I were a good Buddhist, I've just been handed a gift towards enlightenment. But I'm not, because there are no good or bad Buddhists, so I'm back in the dust, when I'm not.

I rode today! My 16 year old decided to join me, She-who-hates-to-ride. Amazing. It was 97 degrees, and 33 miles. Geez, she's awesome. Then she and her boyfriend packed about 150 kiddie bags for the Davis Crit happening in 2 days for me. I hope they drop off a bale of hay at my house after the race for mulch...

Gonna ride to Solano Park tomorrow. Nathanie and I are going to do Cantelow on Tuesday, and she mentioned a tour in Napa in August. Go for a 65 mile day sounds great! Wish daughter were 2 years and legal so I could join in on the fun at the San Juan Islands...

I sold the wheel. I have $800 towards the trike in the bank. Now I have to find one...

Catrike Pocket please, with rack, mirrors, flag and lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home