back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Eggplant Festival 2009 and new Etsy sections!

Loomis is an adorable little town! Friendly, lovely people - we were set up in the 'wine court' and got to hear live music by talented local musicians and singers. Chatted with folks who came to browse, and we both sold things!

My new work got a lot of positive attention, but it was a bit pricey for this area. That's okay, it did make me realize I need to do all styles and levels of work. Many took business cards, and won't see anything except the Sculptural Pendants. So I'm changing the format of my Etsy site, and putting in sections for:

Sculptural Pendants
Notice the reflection on this chrysocolla cab sent to me by Desertdweller! That's my reflection on the lower left!! Grey tank top, tanned arm, and camera to my eye...wow.


















Then the Eni style jewelry:



















Basket Wraps:




















And the Classic Wraps:




















And if I really get punchy, I will do the Barbed Wire section!! Bwahahaahaha!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger RLU said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!

Any of the pieces with the bronze tones would look great with my Fat Cyclist Jersey. ;)

Will definitely be passing the Etsy link along.

Beautiful work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home