back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

...the guy spinning teacher

One of the first spinning classes I returned to, so did the teach. It was Bryan, with the nice smile and biker's body, back from Europe. He went to Belgium to race, and kept a journal! It's here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bryanpro/

Really fun to read. Has a good class too. It's just about the only time other male roadies show up in the summer in the gym is in his class. Winter, yes, lot's of them. But then they all disappear, and it's back with the ladies of the gym, with only a few with biker's tans. The rest of the breed are on the road.

I go so I can lift too and keep my bones in my old age. Jeff coming back, though. With his heart rate monitor, he determined that he gets a harder workout in 1 hour than on the road for 1 hour.

Okay, okay, I'm done. But I wanted to add Bryan's link, and if I don't do it now, I'll forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home