back and forth

My two lives. My late night/early mornings life of mad crafty energy, where my fingers itch to create and my mild mannered day life of teaching, biking, tennis and the love of my life!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Water

So I'm thinking...the Emp has a garden, same plants, starts which I gave her, and my garden is a forest, with HUGE tomatos and sunflowers and plants, and it can't just be the bunny pellets and chicken manure and compost. Or even the coffee grounds, because she does it too. We had the same weather, the same water....so I'm thinking. After I read this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1582701148/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/103-4746346-0851825?v=glance&s=books&st=*
I started 'blessing' the rain when it fell in my yard. Thanking it, sensing it, appreciating it, loving it. And it fell and fell,and I spent many evenings before falling asleep, thanking the water that fell and soaked into my ground. And now I have an amazing garden. I've never had tomatos so big, or so many.

You bet when I go to TN, I'm going to thank all the water there that Mom T touches! And next time I water.

Oh, and Emp said that my men concerns are all part of the 'fun' and go for it. Of course. She's not the Emp for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home